Resources & Cases
- A Quick Guide to Choosing an Online Legal Research Service
- Jackson County Circuit Court
- Kansas Secretary of State for Business Filings
- Missouri Secretary of State for Business Filings
- Johnson County District Court for filings
- Washburn Law School has developed one of the more comprehensive national sites for legal resources, which is called Washlaw. It provides both original content and links to other legal research resources in Kansas and throughout the country.
- Tips for Enhancing Collections: The Credit Application
- You're the Boss: The Secrets to Collecting Receivables
- How to Handle an Unemployment Claim
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act
Cases of Interest
- Bank of America, N.A. v. Stephanie Croyder
- Larry Laney v. U.S. Dentools
- IN RE: GARY ALLEN STANLEY, Debtor, ERLENE W. KRIGEL, TRUSTEE, Plaintiff/Appellee v. MERCEDES-BENZ CREDIT CORPORATION, Defendant/Appellant.
- United Missouri Bank v. F.W. Ragsdale
- Explorer, Inc. v. Duranotic Door,Inc.
- Schlusselberg v. Wanda Allen
- JERALD R. CAREY, DEBTOR(S) CHAPTER 7 VIRGINIA I. McCOSKREY, PLAINTIFF(S), v. JERALD R. CAREY, DEFENDANT(S)
- JRALD R. CAREY, DEBTOR(S) ) NO. 92-40827-7 CHAPTER 7 VIRGINIA McCOSKREY, PLAINTIFF(S), ) v. JERALD R. CAREY, DEFENDANT(S)
- Hoskins, King, McGannon and Hahn vs. Russell Nugent
- Discover Bank v. Alberta Kleitz