Community & Civic Involvement
This firm believes it is important to serve the community in which it is located. We have participated in the following community & networking events:
- The office provided gallery space for local artists to display their works. Over the years, many members of the Olathe Visual Artists have exhibited their art work in our display window.Contact the Olathe Visual Artists to see about having them exhibit their work.
- In 2016, Jim Ramsey of Artful Wood Creations displayed his wood working pieces, such as jewelry boxes and clocks.
- In 2015, Art by Doq Roc, owned by Doq Fisher chose to display his original canvas paintings and prints of landscapes, ships, portraits and murals in our law office.
- In 2014, Life Skills Management, also know as Skills to Succeed, which focus on the needs of individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger Syndrome and other developmental or clinical, started displaying art in our display window.
- Co-founder, Olathe Business Network, breakfast and networking group, 1993.
- Member, Creative Referral Networks, College Blvd. Club, 1993-1994
- Member, FAME Breakfast Club, 1995.
- Co-founder Kansas City Contacts & Opportunities business network, 1995.
- Instructor, Communiversity, UMKC, 1996.
- Member (1997-2003) and President (2000-2001), College of Liberal Arts & Sciences Alumni Advisory Board, University of Kansas
- Member, City of Olathe Community Center Task Force, 1999
- Member (1993-2001) and Chair (2000-2001), Olathe Community Image Committee
- Graduate, City of Olathe Civic Academy, 2002
- Member, City of Olathe Charter Ordinance Commission
- Member, City of Olathe Strategic Plan, 2003-2004
- KCUR Membership
- Member, Olathe Area Chamber of Commerce
- Ambassador, Olathe Chamber of Commerce