Geoff offers an 'outside in-house counsel' approach to client needs and budgets. Working with clients, he takes a multidisciplinary approach to help clients see the big picture to develop long term strategy, implement practices and procedures and negotiate and manage transactions.
Our goal is find the most cost effective approach in handling your legal matters. If we can resolve a case through mediation or arbitration, we will. If a settlement is not attainable, we are always ready to enter a courtroom on your behalf. In 30 years of practice, Geoff has a reputation for having patience, attention to detail, openness to the concerns of others, effective communication and a focus on positive outcomes for his clients.
Regularly appearing in courts in Kansas and Missouri, his legal experience has taught him the importance of establishing and maintaining good relationships with court personnel and judges.
- Creditor's Rights; Commercial Litigation; Commercial Transaction
- 1989, Missouri and U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri;
- 1990, Kansas and U.S. District Court, District of Kansas,
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eight Circuit
- Washburn University of Topeka, J.D.
- Volunteer Attorney Project, 1991
- Member, Credit Assoc. of Greater K.C., (Director 1997-1998; Legislative Chairperson 1998-1999)
- Kansas City Metropolitan (associate Division Committee, Vice Chair, 1993; Chair, 1994-1996)
- Wyandotte County and Johnson County Bar Associations
- The Missouri Bar (Member, Civil Practice an Procedure Committee; Secretary, 1996-1999, and 2001)
- Kansas Credit Attorney Association
- Creditors Rights & Asset Protection Association Missouri Creditors Bar, Inc.
- Washburn University School of Law Alumni Assoc.
- Marquis Who's Who in America
- Albert Nelson Marquis Lifetime Achievement Award
- St. Louis, Missouri, October 4, 1961
- McGannon v. Nugent, 872 S.W.2d 667 (MO.App. 1994); In Re. Stanley, 249 B.R. 509 (Bkrtcy. W.D.MO. 2000).