Who We Serve
How can we be of service?
- Regularly appear in Kansas and Missouri Courts
- Collection Representation: routine handling of the following matters – real esate foreclosures, suits on an account, bad checks, breach of contract, credit cards, promissory notes, deficiency balances, landlord representation and replevin proceedings
- Bankruptcy Representation for Creditors: filing of proofs of claim, motions for relief from stay, adversary complaints, appearance at meetings of creditors
- Handle the Registration and Collection of Foreign Judgments
- Local Counsel Representation for Out-of-State Creditors and Corporations
- Providing Local Docket Coverage
- Business Representation: incorporation of your business, review and draft contracts, credit agreements, license agreements, employee issues, asset purchase agreements, lawsuit defense
Copyright © IMS. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.